Skip to content
Private Ghost Hunting Procedures:
- Before we begin any paranormal investigation, the owner of the haunted location must approve our investigation.
- An appointed IOKP representative schedules a date to preview the location.
- Depending on the findings, the representative may schedule a full paranormal investigation with the IOKP team.
- IOKP previews the location an hour before setting up the equipment.
- The necessary equipment is setup.
- A break before actual investigation occurs.
- IOKP syncs all video and audio recorders and splits our teams into small groups of two or three.
- Each small group investigates different locations for an allotted time. These teams will rotate through the designated locations and will try to gather any evidence possible.
- IOKP finishes the investigation and disassembles all the equipment.
- The team listens to recorded audio and reviews recorded video for any possible evidence.