Skip to content
TIPS AND ADVICE FOR OUR TOURS:
- Bring a flashlight.
- We highly suggest you bring a digital recorder.
- If this is your first ghost hunting experience, use our equipment.
- Ask questions to us and the spirits.
- Ask us for advice. Some people want to ask questions but they are afraid they may provoke the spirits. Ask us for advice.
- If you ever feel uncomfortable and need to step outside, let us know. We will have someone escort you out and make sure you are ok.
- Let us know any evidence you collect. If you’re unsure what you collected is quality evidence, let us hear it or see it for ourselves.
- We sit anywhere and everywhere. Be prepared to sit on the floor of dirty places. You may want to bring a chair just in case you can use it.